|Club New Year Meal - Saturday 14th January 2012|
As in previous years the club members visit The Clay Tandoori in Portchester, otherwise known as "Sam's" on the last training Friday of the year. Early in the new year the club holds a special New year meal for Partners as well, at the Cormorant pub/restaurant in Castle St, Portchester. The available table places were quickly taken and with 48 people it was a noisy evening.
Roy, Dave and Bryan formed the welcoming party and after making sure all received a complimentary club drink, were shown to their tables. Elliott unfortunately had a prior engagement but came down to join us for a hour. As some will know Elliott has been promoted in the club hierarchy and is now responsible for the after training sandwiches on a Friday evening.
Sensei Merv congratulating Elliott on some good planning.
Scott half way through story.
The children's table.
Sensei giving a concluding speech and thanking those who did all the hard work.
To return to the start of this article press here
- *New* - Sensei Brian Smith visits the club 4th November 2015 - 05 November 2015
- *New* - Kata Focus Class on 18th October 2015 - 19 October 2015
- *New* - Kata Focus Class on 20th September 2015 - 19 October 2015
- *New* - SEKU Black and Brown belt course. Sunday 11th October - 18 October 2015
- "New"- Kata Focus class 31st May 2015 - 01 June 2015
- *New* 2015 New Year Meal - 22 February 2015
- *New* Black belt success - 14 February 2015
- Internal club competition - December 2014 - 11 December 2014