|Club New Year Meal - Saturday 14th January 2012|
As in previous years the club members visit The Clay Tandoori in Portchester, otherwise known as "Sam's" on the last training Friday of the year. Early in the new year the club holds a special New year meal for Partners as well, at the Cormorant pub/restaurant in Castle St, Portchester. The available table places were quickly taken and with 48 people it was a noisy evening.
Roy, Dave and Bryan formed the welcoming party and after making sure all received a complimentary club drink, were shown to their tables. Elliott unfortunately had a prior engagement but came down to join us for a hour. As some will know Elliott has been promoted in the club hierarchy and is now responsible for the after training sandwiches on a Friday evening.
Sensei Merv congratulating Elliott on some good planning.
Scott half way through story.
The children's table.
Sensei giving a concluding speech and thanking those who did all the hard work.
To return to the start of this article press here
|Training on Wednesday 25th March 2015 is ON, but at the Community School in White Hart Lane. Normal times|
The hall at the Community School in White Hart Lane is available and so the lesson times are as normal.
- *New* 2015 New Year Meal - 22 February 2015
- *New* Black belt success - 14 February 2015
- Internal club competition - December 2014 - 11 December 2014
- Kata Focus Class - Sunday 7th December 2014 - 09 December 2014
- Introductory Kumite Class. 30th November. - 30 November 2014
- Sensei Malcolm Bradley's visit 28th November. - 30 November 2014
- Brown Belt-Kata Focus Class - Sunday 16th November 2014 - 18 November 2014
- Kata Focus Class - Sunday 26th October 2014 - 28 October 2014