|Club New Year Meal - Saturday 14th January 2012|
As in previous years the club members visit The Clay Tandoori in Portchester, otherwise known as "Sam's" on the last training Friday of the year. Early in the new year the club holds a special New year meal for Partners as well, at the Cormorant pub/restaurant in Castle St, Portchester. The available table places were quickly taken and with 48 people it was a noisy evening.
Roy, Dave and Bryan formed the welcoming party and after making sure all received a complimentary club drink, were shown to their tables. Elliott unfortunately had a prior engagement but came down to join us for a hour. As some will know Elliott has been promoted in the club hierarchy and is now responsible for the after training sandwiches on a Friday evening.
Sensei Merv congratulating Elliott on some good planning.
Scott half way through story.
The children's table.
Sensei giving a concluding speech and thanking those who did all the hard work.
To return to the start of this article press here
- *New* - Kata Focus Class on Sunday 31st January 2016. - 01 February 2016
- *New* Club New Year Meal - Saturday 30th January 2016 - 01 February 2016
- *New* Childrens club competition - Friday 29th January 2016 - 01 February 2016
- *New* - Kata Focus Class on 3rd January 2016 - 06 January 2016
- *new* Mid Xmas and New Year session - 31 December 2015
- *New* - Kata Focus Class on 20th December 2015 - 22 December 2015
- *New* Portsmouth "Chidrens" Karate Competition - 07 December 2015
- *New* Portsmouth Open Karate Tournament 2015 - 07 December 2015