The activities listed here are based on the clubs social programme. Please look under "Events" for the Karate specific events.
Full details for all of the following activities will be available at the club. It may be necessary to change dates and other activities will be added so please keep checking the page for any amendments.
|Half Term School Holiday training|
School half term week. 20th February - 24th February. Training lessons during the February School Half Term, are all at the usual times and venues.
|Karate Day time lessons|
Daytime Karate lessons are now being held on Thursday mornings at the Castle St, Portchester, Day Centre. For further information please ring 07713284430 or email email@example.com
These classes are for a range of people with varying abilities and in particular for the older and fairly active person that would like to benefit from the health aspects of practicing Karate and at the same time exercising their minds in the learning of new skills.
Existing students of Karate are also catered for in the lessons. In particular those on shift work and others that cannot get to their regular training lessons.
For the Portchester Karate Club and clubs in other areas or different training times, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07713284430.
- *New* Childrens club competition - January 2017 - 19 February 2017
- *New* Joint SKDUN and Rengokai Karate course. Sunday 11th December 2016 - 12 February 2017
- *New* SKCE Championships in London 2016 - 11 February 2017
- *New* SKDUN World Championships 2016 - 11 February 2017
- Black Belt success. 2016 - 12 June 2016
- Veteran members of the club achieve 2nd Dan Black belt. 2016 - 12 June 2016
- Black Belt success. 2016 - 21 May 2016
- Black Belt success. 2016 - 19 March 2016