Events for 01 April 2012
|Karate Day time lessons|
Daytime Karate lessons are now being held on Thursday mornings at the Castle St, Portchester, Day Centre. For further information please ring 07713284430 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
These classes are for a range of people with varying abilities and in particular for the older and fairly active person that would like to benefit from the health aspects of practicing Karate and at the same time exercising their minds in the learning of new skills.
Existing students of Karate are also catered for in the lessons. In particular those on shift work and others that cannot get to their regular training lessons.
For the Portchester Karate Club and clubs in other areas or different training times, please email email@example.com or telephone 07713284430.
- *New* Black Belt success. - 12 June 2016
- *New* Veteran members of the club achieve 2nd Dan Black belt - 12 June 2016
- *New* Black Belt success. - 21 May 2016
- *New* Black Belt success - 19 March 2016
- *New* - Kata Focus Class on Sunday 31st January 2016. - 01 February 2016
- *New* Club New Year Meal - Saturday 30th January 2016 - 01 February 2016
- *New* Childrens club competition - Friday 29th January 2016 - 01 February 2016
- *New* - Kata Focus Class on 3rd January 2016 - 06 January 2016